3 replies to this topic

#1 dragonwild

dragonwild

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:43 AM

This is a new hosting company, so for 2 weeks i am offering 50mb of free hosting on my server, after the 16th though, all sub domains will be deleted, this is just a trial to give dragonwild.com a try.

So if you have interest in trying dragonwild.com servers out i will be opening a sub forum, make the topic FREE TRIAL and give me a user name for your free trial and i will send you a message with your information

Your site will be a subdomain, no ads are required to have have on your trial.

If you enjoy dragonwild hosting before i clear subdomains or before and you are interesting in a purchase you may speak to me @ support@dragonwild.com on skype.

#2 BobbyArcher

BobbyArcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:45 PM

I found your wepost website on google and test just a few of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the very good operate. I simply extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of ahead to studying more from you in a while!…

------------------
At MediaOne, we believe that customised, innovative design can mean the difference between a successful website and an ultimate failure. Speaking and connecting with your visitors by way of website design is no easy feat; especially when you are simultaneously trying to stand out among dozens of competitors on the web. SEO website 

#3 JaredGarcia

JaredGarcia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 01:39 PM

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A few of my post audience have complained about my post not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

#4 TonyHanson

TonyHanson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:05 PM

Definitely, what a magnificent site and revealing posts, I will bookmark your website.Have an awsome day!

-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users