Photo
- - - - -

How do i overcome my Social Anxiety and Panic Attacks?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Perlovstrom

Perlovstrom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:54 AM

ok so ive been in college for about 3 yrs now but the problem is for these past 3 years ive been suffering from social anxiety, strained eye and symptoms of tourettes and its been so hard ,really hard for me to attend school that sometimes i don't feel like not going.because am like this ive gotten paranoid and stressed out like you couldn't believe because of other personal problem with my family.sometimes when i think of things from my past like my trials and tribulations it makes things worse. its been 3 yrs in college and am suppose to have about 90 credits but i only have 48 mostly because of me skipping or dropping classes because my anxiety would run wild and i couldn't handle it. what hurts so much is that my parents work so hard to put me through college i mean hard. am a smart and very talented kid and i have alot to offer to the world but my demons are holding me back. its hard for me to walk down the street,, ride the bus, ride the train , or do anything in public because of my anxiety and panic attacks. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users