Photo
- - - - -

Pesticides from eating non-organic vegetables?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jefferyhyman

Jefferyhyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 12:02 PM

During the past month, I have shifted my diet from mixed meats and junk foods, to more than 75% raw fruits and vegetables. I feel great and am full of energy. However, some people have mentioned that non-organic foods may contain pesticides, which don't all rinse off. My question is, should this even cause for worry if I have been eating so many healthy foods won't it cancel out any pesticides? My body should be working better at eliminating them right?

organic stores in chennai

#2 williampatrick

williampatrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:45 AM

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous postger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

-----------------------------------------
Make positive news about you the first thing people see when they search you up on Google with MediaOne’s local and international ORM services. mobile-friendly  We have the experience and expertise to improve the online image of individuals and corporations, locally and internationally.

#3 BourtonValies

BourtonValies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 09:01 AM

I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They're very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

Math Academy is a Good math tuition centre singapore that specializes exclusively in JC H2 Math Tuition, A Maths tuition, E Maths tuition and lower sec maths tuition.We pride ourselves in providing small group tuition (max 6 for lower sec and 8 for upper sec and JC) and our comprehensive copyrighted notes.Our patience and commitment provide the difference that our students appreciate. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users